What you must have:
Minimum 6 years’ of hands on Systems Engineering in Telecom Domain. System Engineering Experience
- Experience with LAN/WAN, Routing protocols, TCP/IP, QoS, Tunnelling and security protocols.
- Hands on experience with installing and troubleshooting BSC, SGSN, GGSN, RNC etc
- Install Linux on servers, basic knowledge of containers will be plus
- Configuration /I&C of Wireless Access Networks and Wireless Network Technologies including Linux & CLI configurations Telecom Sector Experience
- Good understanding of 3GPP standards • Expert knowledge in various protocols for interoperability, performance evaluation and troubleshooting the issues
- Knowledgeable in wireless operator methods and practices • Experience in any one of the LTE, WiMAX, CDMA and other Radio Access Technologies.
- Experience in RF Performance Analysis and Troubleshooting RF Issues is a major plus Additional Requirements
- Expert written and communications skills • Ability to adapt quickly to changing environments and manage parallel Time critical tasks
- Guide field team during installation & commissioning.
- Engineer must visit either data centre or to customer office on daily basis & work closely with Customer throughout the project time
- Travel to field as required & perform field ATP, support remote teams to collect UE logs
Bachelors (B.S) in Engineering; or equivalent training
Please share your CV with following in order with experience and details of specific reference to JD shared
Please share your CV in Word Format.
Name /Contact Details
Professional Experience (Company Name/ Period / Role / Designation)
Special Achievements/ Awards/ Recognitions
Professional Tools/ Software/Systems Used/Managed.
Professional Trainings Undertaken
Education : Graduation and above
Total CTC and Expected CTC
To be sent with Role Title to Hr@terraedgesoft.com and email@example.com