Client Profile: Our Client is the leading U.S.-based company having unified All G (5G/4G/3G/2G) software-enabled Open RAN solutions. They have created the world’s first and largest fully-compliant Open RAN ecosystem that is capable of delivering next generation infrastructure at a dramatically lower cost, ensuring more equal access to 5G across the globe. The company’s customers include over 60 global mobile operators, as well as private and public industries and governments that use their software-defined network portfolio to reimagine their networks.
About US: We at Terra Edge Soft, UAE, having its presence in UAE, India and other parts of world are involved in providing professional Services to our client in Telecom Services, Telecom Software Solutions and AI-ML Services. We have Successfully deployed Professionals on Open RAN /5G Technologies across Europe, Africa & Asian Regions. We are closely working with US client in delivering AI-ML Solutions for more details you can visit our Website. www.terraedgesoft.com
Candidate presently operating from Tanzania and with short joining period is preferred.
What you must have:
- Minimum 10-12 years of hands-on Project Management experience and managing Project Schedules, scope, Cost and Quality in Wireless telecom space.
- Professional Project Management Credentials.
- Leadership skills and experience working with project team and account teams.
- Thorough understanding of the Project Management process including risk assessment and scoping.
- Thorough understanding of Project cost budgeting during Pre-Sales stage and delivering the same during order fulfillment stage.
- Thorough understanding of managing Services Partners / Vendors before, during and after project execution.
- Excellent Verbal and Communication Skills.
- Expert written and communications skills.
- Experience in Telecommunication Industry (2G, 4G, Microwave) is mandatory, solar system knowledge is a plus.
- Ability to Travel as n
What you’ll do:
- Managing the Complete Life Cycle of Complex Projects, Including Deployments, Approval, Planning and execution.
- Work with Customers and other team members to develop timelines, project budget, progression of the project activities, Create & present weekly reports and tracking critical milestones.
- Work with customers and team members to coordinate cross functional activities and complete the project on time.
- Ability to balance multiple large and critical tasks.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to understand organizations and processes.
- Ability to work against tight timeline, complex project environment like new roll out, swap, technology upgrade etc.
- Ability to handle multi- ethnic teams, multiple service vendors.
- Strong communication skills customer relationship and escalation management, issue resolutions.
- Bachelor’s (B.S) or Master’s degree with 10-12 years of experience in Telecommunication or Network Industry.
- Professional PM Certification, ESI, PMP or Equivalent is a plus
Please share your CV with following in order with experience and details of specific reference to JD shared. Please share your CV in Word Format.
Name /Contact Details
Professional Experience (Company Name/ Period / Role / Designation)
Special Achievements/ Awards/ Recognitions
Professional Tools/ Software/Systems Used/Managed.
Professional Trainings Undertaken
Education : Graduation and above
Total CTC and Expected CTC
To be sent with Role Title to email@example.com