Client Profile: Our Client is the leading U.S.-based company having unified All G (5G/4G/3G/2G) software-enabled Open RAN solutions. They have created the world’s first and largest fully-compliant Open RAN ecosystem that is capable of delivering next generation infrastructure at a dramatically lower cost, ensuring more equal access to 5G across the globe. The company’s customers include over 60 global mobile operators, as well as private and public industries and governments that use their software-defined network portfolio to reimagine their networks.
About US: We at Terra Edge Soft, UAE, having its presence in UAE, India and other parts of world are involved in providing professional Services to our client in Telecom Services, Telecom Software Solutions and AI-ML Services. We have Successfully deployed Professionals on Open RAN /5G Technologies across Europe, Africa & Asian Regions. We are closely working with US client in delivering AI-ML Solutions for more details you can visit our Website.www.terraedgesoft.com.
Candidate presently operating from Tanzania and with short joining period is preferred.
What you must have:
• Minimum 5-10 years of experience in NOC operations for monitoring, analyzing of mobile radio nodes (2G, 4G & Microwave), Deployment & supporting field team experience will be a plus point.
• Experience in deployment or monitoring of Solar Power systems will be a plus point.
• Experience in wireless industry in Service Provider or Vendor domain.
• Mobility Access Networks and Network Technologies.
• Ability to learn fast & adapt in daily work
• Experience in any one or more of the LTE, UMTS, GSM and other Radio Access Technologies.
• Experience with LAN/WAN, Routing protocols, TCP/IP, QoS, Tunneling and security protocols is a plus
• Knowledge of 3GPP specifications for Access and Core interfaces/Protocol.
• Knowledgeable in-Service Provider methods and practices
• Expert written and communications skills
• Established track record as a problem solver and effective team player
• Ability to adapt quickly to changing environments and manage parallel
• Time critical tasks
• Understanding of RF planning & Optimization methods
• Ability to multi- task in a fast-paced environment
What you’ll do:
• Operations support & Monitoring of Mobile Radio Networks including 2G/4G radios, Microwave radios & Solar Power systems
• Identify and troubleshoot hardware and software technical problems.
• Understand Customer infrastructures, their needs and provide consulting support services
• Support field team with HW installation (optional)
• Author and present customer facing presentations and written technical materials
Education: Bachelors (B.S) in Engineering; or equivalent training
Please share your CV with following in order with experience and details of specific reference to
JD shared. Please share your CV in Word Format.
• Name /Contact Details
• Carrier Summary
• Professional Experience (Company Name/ Period / Role / Designation)
• Special Achievements/ Awards/ Recognitions
• Professional Tools/ Software/Systems Used/Managed.
• Professional Trainings Undertaken
• Education: Graduation and above
• Personal Details
• Joining Period
• Total CTC and Expected CTC
To be sent with Role Title to email@example.com